Yes! Bouligny Tavern has re-opened, operating for now as a restaurant under strict Phase 2 guidelines: open 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm, Mon - Wed and 4:00 pm - 11:00 pm, Thu - Sat. We appreciate your understanding of all the new (and hopefully temporary) changes we are being asked to adopt.
- We are now taking reservations, but you can still just walk-in! If we have the room, we’ll take a reservation there on the spot.
- We have very limited seating capacity inside, and socially distanced tables both inside and out - 6 feet or more apart.
- There is no longer any seating at the bar. Guests may NOT stand at the bar or approach the bar to order.
- Our staff we’ll be wearing masks and taking all measures possible to protect themselves and our guests.
- Masks are mandatory for all guests entering and exiting, or moving around the restaurant. Guests may only remove them once seated at their table.
- Since we are operating as a restaurant, guests must order food. It doesn’t have to be a full meal, but ya gotta eat.
We are Looking forward to seeing all our Boozehounds and Rummys back here soon, and hope to see some new faces too. Cheers!
Continue to website